Speaking of Revamping Coal Mines, Check Out This Federal PrisonBy
Clinton says she'll help repurpose coal land as president
U.S. coal mining jobs are the fewest in at least three decades
As part of her $30 billion proposal to help towns hit hard by coal’s collapse, U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said she’d help to revive the “prime real estate” of shut coal mines and coal-fired power plants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself