U.S. Steps Up Attacks on Islamic State-Controlled Oil RefineriesBy and
`We wanted them broken longer,' Pentagon spokesman says
U.S.-led forces are 70% through Operation Tidal Wave II
Even as U.S. officials boasted last year of allied air strikes on mobile oil refineries that fund Islamic State, the extremist group was busy finding spare parts and able to make repairs within a day or two.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’