NYC Pension Urges Hedge Funds to Ease Puerto Rico CrisisBy
Civil employees' pension warns against `draconian' terms
Letter comes week after mayor calls hedge funds `predators'
New York City’s $53 billion civil-employees’ pension is urging its hedge funds and distressed debt managers that hold Puerto Rico bonds to “find a just and equitable solution” to the commonwealth’s debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’