India’s Sensex Completes Third Weekly Drop as Asian Shares Fall
Metal, energy shares decline; Coal India rises before results
Consumer prices accelerate in challenge to monetary policy
Indian stocks tumbled, with the benchmark index declining for a third consecutive week, after inflation accelerated and a rout in commodities dragged down Asian equities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts