Gold Loiters Near Five-Year Low Amid Looming U.S. Rate DecisionBy
Palladium declines, heading for biggest weekly drop since 2011
Platinum hits seven-year low before erasing metal's losses
Gold traded near a five-year low as investors sold bullion-backed funds amid expectations the U.S. will increase interest rates this year, damping the appeal of the metal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing