Did Ted Cruz Actually Support Legal Status for Undocumented Immigrants?
Under fire from Senator Ted Cruz for fighting "tooth and nail to try to jam [immigration] amnesty down the American people's throat" in 2013, Senator Marco Rubio retorted Thursday by arguing that the Texas senator has also backed legal status for undocumented immigrants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline