Daily Fantasy Sports in New York Court: A Legal ExplainerBy and
DraftKings, FanDuel urge a judge to block Schneiderman
Attorney General argues daily games are akin to gambling
Rocking the world of fantasy sports, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman earlier this week told the two largest daily fantasy sites, FanDuel and DraftKings, they could no longer accept bets in the state because their business amounts to illegal gambling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018