Chile and Peru Keep Rates on Hold to Fuel Rebound as CPI EasesBy and
Chile has forecast one or two rate rises over next 10 months
Peru's CPI expectations steadied by September's surprise hike
Central banks in Chile and Peru paused after raising interest rates for the first time in four years in the past two months as slower inflation gives policy makers room to maintain stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations