Soldier Who Tackled Suicide Bomber Awarded U.S. Medal of HonorBy
Ambush in Asadabad, Afghanistan, killed four and wounded 16
Captain Florent Groberg suffered leg injury in 2012 attack
An Army captain who helped tackle a suicide bomber, saving colleagues from an ambush in Afghanistan, received the nation’s highest military honor at a White House ceremony.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs