Sibanye Interested in Anglo's South Africa Coal OperationsBy
Gold miner wants to be energy-indendepent as power prices rise
Anglo said in February it's seeking to sell coal interests
Sibanye Gold Ltd. is interested in buying Anglo American Plc’s coal assets in South Africa as part of its plan to reduce reliance on state-run electricity supplier Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd. and cut power costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts