RBS to Deepen Job Cuts at Investment Bank to Save $3 BillionRichard Partington
Bank seeking to cut unit's cost base from 3.6 billion pounds
RBS plans to reduce expenses exiting countries, upgrading IT
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc plans to deepen job cuts at its investment bank to help save about 2 billion-pounds ($3 billion) as part of Chief Executive Officer Ross McEwan’s plans to shrink the loss-making unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's