Puerto Rico Electric Extends Bondholder Restructuring PactBy and
New deadline set for Nov. 20 as lawmakers work on bill
Prepa needs to reach accord with insurers to exchange debt
Puerto Rico’s main electricity provider extended an agreement with some bondholders to Nov. 20, giving the utility more time to negotiate with insurers that guarantee a portion of its debt against default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's