Malone Recapitalizes Liberty Empire With 3 Tracking StocksBy
Liberty Media creates tracking stocks for Braves, Sirius
Separately, Liberty Interactive spins off Expedia assets
Entities controlled by billionaire John Malone are creating three tracking stocks and spinning off two companies, the latest of numerous and complicated financial maneuvers that have enabled his empire to save taxes and develop targeted investments over the years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap