How Wide Is the Gender-Pay Gap? U.K. Companies Will Have to SayBy and
Tories are proposing rules requiring disclosure by next year
Companies publishing data report no increase in lawsuits
Four years ago, almost 300 British companies signed up for a voluntary program that included a pledge to publish data on the difference between average pay for male and female employees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations