Euro Eyes Parity Once More
Following a failed attempt at parity earlier this year, the euro may be set to make a more convincing foray at 1.0000 to the U.S. dollar, as a crucial driver for further weakness in the common currency is now on a substantially different path, Bloomberg strategist Vassilis Karamanis writes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’