Bridgewater Cut 41% of Emerging-Market Stock ETF HoldingsKatherine Burton and Ye Xie
Bridgewater Associates, once the biggest investor in the world’s two largest emerging-market exchange-traded funds, sold 41 percent of its holdings in the third quarter amid a rout in developing-nation assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing