Applied Materials Up as Sales Outlook Shows Better Chip DemandBy
Forecast for equipment next year sees `upside' to flat market
Stock gain biggest intraday jump in more than a year
Applied Materials Inc., the largest maker of machinery used to produce computer chips, rose the most since August after giving a first-quarter forecast that may meet analysts’ estimates as orders from chipmakers showed signs of improvement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy