Indian Stocks End Five-Day Slide on Diwali Session as FDI Eased
Government relaxes foreign-investment rules for 15 industries
Developers, industrials lead gainers in shortened session
Indian stocks ended five days of losses in a shortened trading session on Diwali as Prime Minister Narendra Modi eased rules for foreign direct investment to revive the economic reform momentum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations