Centum of Kenya First-Half Profit Climbs on Investment IncomeBy
Company shifted money from equities to cash as rates rose
Earnings also buyed by revenue growth in banking, brewing
Centum Investment Co. shares gained the most in more than a year after first-half profit surged as the company shifted money from equities to cash to benefit from high interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up