Cameron Continues EU Push at Summit And Heads Home EarlyBy
Prime minister makes case with leaders at Malta talks
'Important' U.K. stays in EU, Swedish prime minister says
Prime Minister David Cameron sought to further his case for changes to the U.K.’s terms of European Union membership as EU and African leaders wrangled over how to remedy the region’s migration crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs