RBNZ Sees Risk of 'Damaging Correction' in Auckland HousingBy
Closely monitoring surging house prices in Hamilton, Tauranga
Also cites dairy slump as source of increased financial risk
Auckland’s soaring housing market and low milk prices pose increased risks to New Zealand’s financial system, the country’s central bank said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock