Merkel Ally Fuchs Says U.K. Exit Worse for Britain Than EUBy and
`We are willing to negotiate' with Cameron with `red lines'
Senior German lawmaker comments in Bloomberg interview
A British exit from the European Union would “bad for both sides,” though worse for the U.K., said Michael Fuchs, a senior lawmaker in German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s governing party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations