Korean Won Near One-Month Low as Exporters Seen Selling DollarsBy
Currency weakened 2.2 percent in three days through Monday
BOK forecast to hold policy rate at record low on Thursday
South Korea’s won traded near a one-month low on speculation exporters are selling dollars to pay bills as the end of the year approaches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap