IndiGo Operator Rises as Much as 18% in Mumbai DebutBy and
Operator InterGlobe raises $450 million; shares surge 15%
Southwest-style budget carrier seen focused on cost controls
India’s nine-year drought for airline initial public offerings ended as investors snapped up shares of the operator of IndiGo, one of only two local carriers that make money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up