EasyJet Sees Passengers Out of Sinai by Sunday Amid Crash CurbsBy
About 2,300 of 4,500 tourists will be removed by Tuesday night
Customers stranded by flight ban after crash blamed on bomb
EasyJet Plc said it will have brought back all customers from Sinai by the end of this week after thousands were stranded when the U.K. banned regular flights amid concern that the Oct. 31 plane crash there was caused by a bomb.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders