Brazil's Real Climbs on Speculation Meirelles to Replace LevyBy and
Central Bank offered to auction up to $500 million in lines
Newspaper reported that Levy could leave in early 2016
Brazil’s real advanced the most among major currencies after a report that former central bank chief Henrique Meirelles is likely to replace Joaquim Levy as the country’s finance minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap