Speculators Share Andy Hall's Optimism That Oil Prices at BottomBy
Hedge funds increased net-long positions the most since April
Onshore production in U.S. dropped for fifth straight month
Andy Hall and Daniel Yergin think oil prices are bottoming out. Hedge funds agree.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’