South Africa's Biggest City Warns Water Supply DeterioratingBy
Residents urged not to water gardens from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Supplies may be stopped at certain times if situation worsens
Water supplies in Johannesburg have worsened due to South Africa’s worst drought in 23 years and increased demand, the city’s council said Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018