Sotheby's Third-Quarter Loss Narrows, Beating ExpectationsBy and
Auction house's third-quarter loss narrows to 26 cents a share
CEO Tad Smith cites 'sluggish' sales in the middle market
Sotheby’s shares fell the most in three months after the firm said third-quarter revenue from its main auction business dropped amid lackluster sales of Asian art, jewelry and Old Master paintings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing