Political Risks Re-Emerging in Europe Punish Portuguese BondsBy
Portugal's yield spread over German bunds most in four months
Spanish bonds suffer longest losing streak since September
The re-emergence of political risks in the euro area played havoc with the region’s higher-yielding government bonds, blunting the impact of the European Central Bank’s asset-purchase program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing