India Rupee Falls With Stocks as Modi Suffers Loss in State PollBy and
Ten-year government bond yield at highest level since Sept. 28
Fed rate-rise bets to keep markets nervous, DBS Bank says
India’s rupee fell the most since August, while stocks and bonds retreated, on concern an election defeat for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s party in the country’s third-most-populous state will hamper his ability to push through policies to strengthen the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing