Euro Area May Release Greek Bank Money Next Week If Pledges MetBy , , and
Dijsselbloem says Greece needs to finish financial milestones
Greece asked to pass measures on non-performing loans
Greece could receive 10 billion euros ($10.8 billion) for bank recapitalization as soon as next week if it can complete its financial-sector milestones on time, euro-area finance ministers said after a meeting in Brussels Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations