Bill Gross's Janus Fund Attracted $5.9 Million in OctoberBy
Soros previously pulled $490 million from account run by Gross
Unconstrained fund performance lags behind majority of rivals
Bill Gross’s Janus Global Unconstrained Bond Fund attracted $5.9 million in October, according to data compiled by Bloomberg, following redemptions of $47 million in September amid lackluster returns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018