Lufthansa Offers Flight Attendants Bonus Payment to Stop StrikeBy
Airline offered higher bonus, better early retirement terms
Cabin crews target German long-haul services on Tuesday
Deutsche Lufthansa AG’s cabin crew union rejected an offer for a higher one-time payment of 3,000 euros ($3,228) for flight attendants in exchange for an immediate halt to their walkout, making it the longest in the carrier’s history.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018