Credit Suisse May Cut Bonuses by 60% After Writedown, SamS SaysBy
Credit Suisse Group AG, Switzerland’s second-biggest bank, may need to cut bonuses by as much as 60 percent this year because of losses incurred by a writedown, according to calculations made by Schweiz am Sonntag.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting