U.S. Stocks Erase Drop Amid Optimism on Economy After Jobs SurgeBy and
October's 271,000 payrolls gain the biggest this year
Odds for December Fed interest rate increase rise to 68%
U.S. stocks erased declines in the final hour of trading as the biggest monthly surge in payrolls this year boosted optimism on the economy, even as the Federal Reserve prepared to raise interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's