Pollsters Fail Again as Erdogan Landslide Surprises TurkeyBy and
All surveys underestimated AK Party vote in Sunday's election
Similar flaws from UK to Greece lead to review of poll methods
The fact that Turkey’s AK Party came in first at Sunday’s parliamentary election wasn’t a surprise. Its landslide victory was, upending assumptions about Turkey’s political outlook and marking the latest failure by pollsters to gauge voter sentiment around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's