The October Jobs Report Gives Fed Officials a Green Light to Raise RatesBy
Payroll gains led by health care, temporary help & retailers
Odds of December Federal Reserve rate increase rise to 70%
Forget about ambiguity. The October jobs report left little doubt the U.S. labor market is back with a vengeance after a two-month lull.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing