European Stocks Advance as Euro Falls After U.S. Payroll DataBy and
U.S. data also show wage growth accelerated, jobless rate 5%
Richemont and luxury-goods peers fall as China demand wanes
European stocks advanced as better-than-expected U.S. jobs data fueled the possibility of a Federal Reserve rate hike this year, weakening the euro currency and boosting the attractiveness of exports from the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day