China's Stocks Head for Weekly Gain After Entering Bull MarketBy
Citic Securities advances 29% this week as trading increases
Technology, consumer-discretionary shares rise in Shanghai
China’s stocks extended a bull-market rally, led by brokerages and technology companies, as ordinary investors returned to the market and speculation grew the government will take more measures to keep economic growth on track.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’