Berkshire Says Unrealized IBM Loss Hits $2 Billion, Affirms BetBy
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. said that unrealized losses on its International Business Machines Corp. stake climbed to $2 billion as of Sept. 30, or about 15 percent of the cost of accumulating the holding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’