AstraZeneca to Buy ZS Pharma for $2.7 Billion in Cash DealBy
AstraZeneca Plc, the U.K.’s second-largest drugmaker, agreed to buy ZS Pharma of California for $2.7 billion in cash to gain a potential blockbuster medicine for a deadly condition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing