Asciano Surges After Brookfield Moves to Fend Off ChallengeBy
Brookfield buys 14.9% Asciano stake, has further 4.3% interest
Rival group had sought to carve up Asciano's rail, port assets
Asciano Ltd. jumped to the highest in seven years in Sydney trading, after Brookfield Infrastructure Partners moved to fend off a challenge to its acquisition of the Australian rail and port operator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations