Telecom Italia Non-Voting Shares Advance on Conversion PlanBy and
Exchange could raise about $620 million for phone company
Nine-month revenue declined almost 7% to 14.9 billion euros
Telecom Italia SpA’s non-voting savings shares rose as much as 8.5 percent in Milan as the indebted carrier reported its first quarterly growth in domestic mobile-service revenue since at least 2010 and proposed converting the share class into common stock to generate cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’