Spain Court Ruling May Hasten Catalan Secession, Separatists SayBy
Pro-secession groups setting ways to disobey court rulings
Most of region's city halls in hands of separatist councillors
Spain’s Constitutional Court could trigger an acceleration of Catalonia’s breakaway efforts if it tries to stop the region’s parliament starting the process of secession, said the head of the region’s most important separatist civic group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself