SeaWorld Sinks in Wake of Killer Whale OutcryBy
Blames bad weather for lower Ebitda outlook for 2015
Third-quarter profit, revenue missed analysts' estimates
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc., the theme-park operator under fire from animal activists for its treatment of killer whales, dropped as much as 9.5 percent after reporting third-quarter results that fell short of analysts’ estimates and cutting its 2015 earnings forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy