Scotch Whisky Exports Fall on Downturn in Brazil, Taxes in IndiaBy
Volume declined about 3 percent in first half of 2015
Shipments to U.S. and France grew by less than 1 percent
Scotch whisky exports continued to decline in the first six months of the year as the economic downturn in Brazil and high import taxes in India curbed demand for the spirit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’