Romania Keeps Main Rate Unchanged After Government ResignsBy
Decision matches estimate of 20 economists in Bloomberg survey
Central bank has kept rates on hold for four meetings
Romania’s central bank kept its main interest rate unchanged for a fourth meeting, saying this week’s government resignation and protests demanding early elections complicated its decision and stoke uncertainties around monetary policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’