Myanmar's Suu Kyi Says Election Shaping Up as Less Than FairChris Blake and Philip Heijmans
Suu Kyi says she would be 'above president' should party win
Opposition leader warns against exaggerating Rohingya plight
Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi said she is very concerned by the election commission’s attitude towards next week’s vote, warning the poll is already shaping up to be less than free and fair.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’