Lanxess Raises 2015 Profit Target After Beating EstimatesBy
Ebitda ex-items expected to be EU860 million to EU900 million
Chemical maker to accelerate savings, become less cyclical
Lanxess AG, which is undergoing its biggest reorganization since Bayer AG carved out the chemical maker 10 years ago, raised its full-year profit forecast after quarterly earnings beat estimates and it accelerated a savings program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon